Friday, June 1, 2012

Scott Family

Since I opened my photography business a little over two years ago, I've been reunited with so many friends from my childhood.  I was very excited to hear from Miranda when she contacted me to schedule family pictures.  Miranda and I go way back.  I won't say how far back or I may end up telling my age.  We twirled baton together...yes...baton.  Baton twirling was very popular back in my day.  As for Tommy, we attended school together for many years.   It was so nice to see them again and meet their beautiful children and their five month old bulldog Maddie. 

Maddie was a natural in front of the camera.  Every time the Scott family gathered for a picture, she would lay down right in front of them. She definitely wasn't camera shy. 

Here are a few of my personal favorites from the Scott family's session.  I hope you enjoy them.




 . 







No comments:

Post a Comment