Wednesday, March 27, 2013

{ Ryan & Reagan }


Opening my business has been so emotionally rewarding for me.  I have been reunited with so many fellow school mates and friends.  I was very excited to photograph Stacey and Paul's beautiful children.  
 
We were very fortunate to finally have a Saturday with decent weather and sunshine!  As you will see, the gorgeous evening sun was with us on that day. 
 
I have to give Stacey "Five Stars" for her choice of outfits for the kids. It seems like my clients really have a great sense of style and oh how I love that.  I am a firm believer in choosing a stylish outfit for a shoot.  There is no need to break the bank for buying a new outfit, but it is just a matter of blending the right colors with one another. 
 
I am happy to confirm that these shooting locations are beside my studio!  I am very fortunate to have such beautiful country scenery in my backyard. 
 
Now, sit back and enjoy these beautiful smiles! 
 
Thank you Stacey and Paul!
 
 




















No comments:

Post a Comment