Wednesday, March 5, 2014

{ Thackery } Studio Mini Session


I always get excited about inviting new clients into my studio.  I look forward to allowing them to see that we have fun at photographing kids and families at Jenn Smith Photography.  Music and dancing are always a must at each session.

Mr. Thackery did so wonderful.  At first he was a bit timid, which is very normal for a first time visit to the studio, but he very quickly showed his personality to the camera.  

That sweet smile sure knows how to light up a room.  

Before too long, I received a dozen or so hugs and an attempted kiss on the lips.  How adorable!  It was good to know he liked me and he had a great time.  :)

Thank you Valerie for allowing me to capture such sweet moments of your baby boy.  

Jenn Smith 

www.jennsmithphotography.com















No comments:

Post a Comment